Not open to the public. ONLY FOR: CTE Teachers within West-MEC and West-MEC member districts
The CTE Industry Update Program provides educators the opportunity to update their knowledge and skills and receive on-the-job training in CTE program-related industries. The program also referred to as an externship, enables educators to experience work-based learning in much the same way as their students. Applicants are especially encouraged to pursue experiences in new technology and innovations consistent with their CTE programs.
Location: Determined by Industry Partnership
- Step 1: Complete this PD Circle registration
- Step 2: Complete the application that will be emailed to you.
- Step 3: Orientation with Tama Mohelnitzky to complete paperwork and review the details.
- Step 4: Site Visit: Introduce Tama Mohelnitzky to your Industry Partner
- Step 5: Complete your Industry Update hours (signed time log)
- Step 6: Submit your complete Externship Work Product/Show What
You Know and Summary