In response to the COVID-19 pandemic West-MEC Professional Development has decided to make the following changes to some of its courses:
As of right now, the following courses have been postponed:
- Mental Health First Aid (November 13th, 2020)
- Think Tank (Fall 2020)
and the following courses have been moved online:
- CTE Program Management (March 31st)
- Google Forms (April 9th)
- Google Sheets (April 30th)
- Google Slides (May 7th)
Registration for Online Courses
West-MEC Professional Development will use Google Classroom to host online Professional Development workshops. Google Classroom requires that users have a Google Account. IF YOU DON’T HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT don’t worry you can create a Google Account without creating a new email. Google Allows users to register for a new account using an existing email address (even if it’s not a Gmail).
- Register for the class on PD Circle – using your Gmail email address.
- Watch your inbox for an email from the workshop instructor with a Google Classroom course code. (The message may end up in your spam folder)
For Registration, Payment, Refund questions and/or requests please email: