Julie Stockwell is the Professional Development Specialist for West-MEC. Currently, she is responsible for developing training for teachers at the district’s four campuses and for teachers in 12 member school districts. Previously, she led the Curriculum and Instruction department for the district and its career and technical education programs. For over thirty years, she was a classroom teacher in both academic and CTE programs, and served as an assistant principal for part of that time. Julie holds a Masters in Educational Leadership and Administration from Arizona State University as well as her Bachelor degree from the amazing University of Arizona.
Outside of the work day, Julie enjoys distance running and hiking the trails around Arizona. But her most favorite activity is to spend any time available with her constantly growing family, wherever they are.
Events this person is involved with:
- Instructional Best Practices - Day 1 - August, 2019
- Instructional Best Practices - Day 2 - August, 2019
- Advocacy: Making A Difference @START - October, 2019
- Instructional Best Practices - Day 1 - January, 2020
- Instructional Best Practices - Day 2 - January, 2020
- Performance Literacy - February, 2020
- Rubrics to Increase Student Success - February, 2020
- Classroom Management - September, 2019
- Grading & Assessment - September, 2019