Patrick is a career educator, dedicated to serving his community and country as a Professional Development Specialist for West-MEC and Non-Commissioned Officer in the Arizona Air National Guard. He has a passion for guiding, leading, mentoring and inspiring individuals and teams who have a desire to learn, grow and take their respective craft, career or project to the next level.
Patrick graduated from Arizona State University (Go Devils!!!) in 2007 and completed his graduate studies in Educational Technology through Northern Arizona University in 2016. He has served as a middle-grades science teacher in the Pendergast Elementary School District and as a Coding Instructor for West-MEC. Patrick is also an independent facilitator of Love and LogicⓇ curricula; a set of tools and techniques that helps adults and teachers achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their students and children. He is also an associate instructor for both undergraduate and graduate-level educational technology programs for ASU’s, Mary Lou Fulton Teacher’s College.
In his personal time, Patrick enjoys relaxing with his wife, son and three dogs at their family cabin in Strawberry, AZ. He also enjoys CrossFit, trail running, cycling and cooking. He is an avid reader and an ardent lover of music.
Events this person is involved with:
- Buckeye CTSO Trainings - August, 2019
- Agua Fria CTSO Trainings - Aug, Sept, Oct 2019
- Dysart CTSO Trainings - Aug/Sept 2019
- Google Drawings - December 12, 2019
- Active Engagement Tools for the 1 to 1 Classroom - September 26, 2019
- CENTRAL- CTSO Officer Training - Sept 2019
- Deer Valley CTSO Trainings - September, 2019
- GSuite 101 - October, 2019
- Tolleson CTSO Training - September, 2019
- Google Classroom - October, 2019
- CTSO Advisor Toolbox - October, 2019
- Google Sheets - October, 2019
- Google Slides - November 7, 2019