Tama Mohelnitzky is a Professional Development Specialist for West-MEC with decades of experience in developing teams and personnel. She is passionate about enabling staff members to cultivate their knowledge and expertise by improving skills thereby promoting increased achievement. Tama comes to Professional Development from the Aviation Maintenance Technology classroom at West-MEC’s Central Campus.
Before devoting her work fulltime to education at West-MEC, Tama served as an Operational Director managing aviation maintenance and planning organizations for top aviation/aerospace companies.
In addition to her work at West-MEC, Tama delights in frolicking with her goofy great dane, joyriding in one of her ‘groovy’ cars, and sewing/quilting with her mother.
Events this person is involved with:
- 4 Pillars of Online Instruction - Aug 31/Sept 1, 2020 (3:00 - 5:00 pm)
- Solving Edpuzzle - Sept 3, 2020 (3:30-5:00 pm)
- 2020-2021 Industry Update Program
- OSHA 10 Certification -Employee Class - February 8, 9 and 10, 2021
- Effective Demonstrations - February 12, 2021
- Effective Demonstrations - March 2021
- OSHA 10 Certification Class - June 8, 9 and 10, 2021
- Effective Demonstrations - June 15, 2021